TongFang Global, Inc. (“TongFang”) is a company focused on the development and manufacturing of consumer electronics. In recent years, TongFang’s investment in developing flat-panel TVs has resulted in a significant share of the world’s TV market. TongFang is part of network of TongFang companies with retail outlets in 17 countries. As a result, TongFang operates within a complex business model for manufacturing, distributing, and marketing its products.
The Financial Analyst will report to Accounting Manager. The candidate will prepare financial reporting, analysis and forecasting, which is essential to our operations throughout our global organization. Specifically, the candidate will assist the Accounting Manager with asset and cash flow analysis, corporate budgeting, corporate expense and sales forecasting, and variance analysis, etc.
- Create and prepare financial models with advanced Excel skills, such as business valuation, cost of capital, financial statement analysis, mergers and acquisitions, and project finance;
- Perform ROI analysis on various wholesale and retail channel initiatives, deliver timely revenue reporting/forecast to supervisor and management;
- Develop projections, reports, and presentations, and analyze financial information to forecast and reconcile internal accounts;
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, and ensure financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Evaluate information from financial publications and services, trade publications, and company sources to monitor fundamental developments of the television manufacturing industry;
- Monitor developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory;
- Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment of manufactured products;
- Master’s degree in finance, economics, or related field;
- Advanced Excel skills, including familiarity with pivot table, vlookup, nesting formula, and other Excel tools commonly applied in financial analysis;
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and communication skills.
Applicants should mail resume to:
Tongfang Global Inc., c/o Andy Huang
1550 Valley Vista Drive Suite 210
Diamond Bar, CA 91765